How to be a Brave Heroine - Catch Disney Pixar's Brave!

Hey there everyone! It has been a while since I last blogged on my blogger. This time I am going to do a partial review of the upcoming Disney Pixar animation known as Brave! How to do a full review when I have not watched the movie right? Anyway I have super good vibes about this movie - as with all Disney Pixar movies. This includes the Toy Story series, Up (remember the Uncle with the balloons on his house), Monsters Inc (heard there is some Monsters University sequel coming up), The Incredibles, Finding Nemo as well as WALL-E, my favourite outer space animation flick. Oh and in this post of mine I am also going to talk about the greatest Heroine in my life (definitely not talking about heroin here and not referring to Princess Merida) and why do I think she is the greatest.

First of all, why not we all sit down relax and have a look at the exciting trailer from Disney Pixar's latest blockbuster movie Brave!


So what exactly is this movie about? Set in the medieval times, people who love princes and princesses or even castles or robin hood will simply love this movie. Set in Scotland, the story starts off with King Fergus of Clan DunBroch as well as his young daughter Princess Merida. As her parents planned to get her married off, things get a bit out of hand. While the young sons come to compete for Merida's hand, Merida has a falling out with her mother. Her mother burns her bow, a favourite gift from her father and she flees into the woods, only to be given an evil spell by a witch to change her mother into a bear.Unknown to her, this is a permanent change and the story resolves around how Merida tries to break this spell, with some twists and turns as even more people turn into bears! Of course being an animation, the story ends with a happy ending, and both mother and daughter rejoice, not with some tears and pain tho!

Right here, I also wish to dedicate my blog post to the greatest heroine of my life. Who else than my mother, of course! Like in the story Brave where Merida has a falling out with her mother, and eventually regrets what she has done and knows how important her mum is to her, I too have had clashes with my mum. But we all know mum knows best and always has our interests at heart. Furthermore, my mum has toiled and never rested a single day to bring me up and also to cook the very best and nutritious food for me and my brother too! So mum, I know it is not Mother's day but this blog is for you. Even if the movie Brave does not talk about a mother, I would still have written about my mother being my greatest heroine. Needless to say, my mother has been the bravest in whatever situation, and I guess we should all thank our mothers for being there for us.

Well now let us just hope that the movie will be as good as my mum! Catch Disney • Pixar’s BRAVE in cinemas this 8 August 2012 and like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow the @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!”

0 Comments: